понедельник, 22 мая 2017 г.

Underfloor Heating System With A Rocket Mass Heater

Underfloor Heating System With A Rocket Mass Heater


People Who Liked This Video Also Liked


Mass Rocket Under Floor Heater
Mass Rocket Under Floor Heater

ROCKET STOVE BOILER!  $200 setup to heat my home and shop!

ROCKET STOVE BOILER! $200 setup to heat my home and shop!
The Tipi at Wheaton Labs That Has a Rocket Mass Heater Inside!
The Tipi at Wheaton Labs That Has a Rocket Mass Heater Inside!

wood burning stoves - super efficient rocket mass heater
wood burning stoves - super efficient rocket mass heater

Rocket Mass Heater Myths:
Rocket Mass Heater Myths: "they cannot be that efficient"


Did this video help you?



Our Homestead: I want to know more about this set up an what it looks like under the floor and then when the floor is finished

dcollins2371: how did this work out

woulfe42: This reminds me much like the north Korean ondol system except of course this has a different approach to underfloor heating. This looks interesting just do't know if the theory verse it actually working and working good actually comes up as i never saw a video afterwords. Yet the ondol is a thousand year old proven method yes somewhat refined over the centuries but still remained mostly the same. I highly recommend anyone interested in underfloor heating to research it fully.

Zates: Have you done any updates on this? Thanks

Ryan Oar: It's hard for me to tell, and I'm trying to figure this out for myself, but is the sub-floor section of this system lower than the burn tunnel? Does that ever work? I've been looking at a lot of different rocket set-ups and it seems like the manifold is always at the same level or higher than the combustion tunnel. True?

Rindert Wesseling: Hi Erica, Ernie,
I'm looking into using Solar Hot Air Panels together with a Rocket Mass Heater in such a way that the mass would usually be heated by the Panels with the capability to burn wood when there is no sun. I live in the Denver area , so very intense sun ~300 days/year. Output from panels is ~220°F. HMHs seem to use about 3 tons of mass. Would you think I should increase mass to 4-5 tons?
Thanks,
Rindert

vahramian: Nothing new here. The Romans built baths in Mesopotamian (now Turkey) using the same concept at least 2000 years ago. Log on to HBO or National Geographic and see.

Theresa St. Amant: Won`t you need to clean creosote out of the pipes after they are under the floor? What if the creosote starts to burn and the pipes get red hot...any chance that a wooden floor might start burning too?

Rob Ayres: how well does it heat the entire floor or is too cool by the end of the system?

m1aws: Understood you have a wooden building and want a wooden floor but elsewhere I wonder why nobody seems to consider the Roman hypocaust system any more?

GMBCATASTROPHE: I'm so jealous of that fellow. He has everything. Imagine me living my own gig with a lovely wife that was fully behind my innovative potential. Its almost worth slitting ones wrist to find out if you will be as lucky as this bloke the next time around. Basically I'm trying to say that the girl is an absolute honey.

ilililhy1: Just built my 2nd rocket Heater,People are impressed with it`s performance.

GiacomoKnox: This is something I wanted to look into, when I build my home. Would building a 2-story home with rocket mass heated floors be possible? If so, how would I design such a project? Thanks for any info you can share

James Per: I knew this reminded me of something I had seen before, Traditional Korean home heating system. Thanks for the memories .

FixedByDoc OffGrid: nice concept. i live 100% off grid. i heat and cook strickly with wood year round. i show my off grid homestead on my channel if you would like to see. im interested in seeing the full install how-to of this floor setup.

Maxwelshouse1: I too am toying with an idea- having the feed tube outside the shop..pulling cold (outside) air through the stove vs pulling my already heated luke-warm shop air into the chimney making it even more efficient? Any thoughts-anybody? 36x30,13' walls. Washington state

Maxwelshouse1: Modified system like this...I could possibly lay gravel on top of exhaust, and have maintenance ability without breaking the slab? Thoughts?

Maxwelshouse1: Nice! This is the first one that I have found that works on pushing the heat beneath the floor:) I have built a 30x36 multi use workshop- still has a dirt floor. I hope to pour a cement pad this coming year, but would love to incorporate heat mass into the floor. Budget is a huge issue, but I was looking at placing some radiant heating(PEX) into the cement slab-potential future use. Water, you add significant $. Pumps, valves, manifolds, antifreeze.. hot (air) gasses heat faster?

888mrshu: your comment is the way to your answer, find a way to get controlled external air for your chimney,because without it,your heat is going up there as well,an open unused chimney is like throwing dollars bills on the fire whether its lit or not, an when fires lit draught will increase

Rodney Johnson: I would have gone for a hot water system closed system on the rocket stove, water/antifreeze mixture with a wind vain pump better thermo heat transfer could also run it into a hot water tank for bathing dishes etc... dependant of your heating requirements as well. not having enough pull might be problematic under some conditions.

Rating:


Original article and pictures take www.how-to-diy.org site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий