среда, 23 января 2008 г.

5.5 Mile Treadmill 55 Minute Treadmill Workout

5.5 Mile Treadmill 55 Minute Treadmill Workout

Wow it’s late already, the day kind of got away from me today! i think that might have something to do with the fact that I somehow slept in till 9am. Thursdays I’ve been sleeping in and kind of feel like it’s college again when you can sleep till noon if you want. Well until I hear the puppy whine to be let out… can not wait till she can stay out all night…


So once I finally rolled out of bed I was excited because I knew I had a longer run planned. I drank some UCAN/aminos and took the pup on a quick walk which I counted as a warm up for me. My workout looked a lot like the following, I was a sweaty mess at the end!


55minute-5.5-miles.jpg

Afterwords I did press ups, glue bridges, side planks. Then I did single leg dead lift row and throws on a BOSU ball (10 each side), which really helps to relieve SI joint pain.


IMG 1030

I felt bad puppy had been locked up so when I got home I quickly made a salted mocha smoothie and we headed out to the dog park.


Salted mocha
salted mocha.JPG

She had a blast but I was starving when I got home so I made a couple of pieces of toast with sun butter and it was delicious, totally hit the spot!


Sunbutter toast
sunbutter toast.JPG

The rest of today included grocery shopping, making a real dinner, baking some awesome cranberry paleo bread which finally came out good, hanging out with Mr. Hungry and some blog stuff. Stay tuned for a 90 Day Wrap up and giveaway coming up!


Original article and pictures take hungryhobby.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий